Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Was Fabulous

So I know that Easter is long gone now, but I hadn't posted about it so I figured I would now.

Our Easter weekend was great! We started out by going to the Paragonah Easter egg hunt. (I grew up in Paragonah and that is where my sister was going and so that's why we went there instead of staying in Cedar)

I also love how few kids are at the hunt there. I didn't have to worry about Shaylin getting run over by all the other kids, and she didn't have to be super fast to be able to get any treats.





So she had fun at first picking up the treasures on the ground, but after a little while, since they hold the hunt for the babies on the playground, Shaylin just wanted to play. So she sort of lost interest and started climbing to the slide.




Despite her loosing interest Shaylin still got a prize egg and got a little camping chair. I was very pleased with this because Nathan and I had just recently been talking about getting her some kind of little chair.

She likes it too. While we were waiting in line to see the Easter bunny I pulled out her chair and she just chilled in it with her candy for a while.



I'm not exactly sure what it is that makes children so terrified of the Easter bunny or Santa Claus, but there is certainly something that is wrong. So of course here is her screaming Easter bunny picture that will go right along with her Santa Claus one :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't ever remember being scared of Santa, but this Easter Bunny is a little scary!

    ReplyDelete